I started a bit slow, not intentionally, and i had to jigger up the speed a bit after a while. Main problem for me was that it was soooo loud.. at least for me on stage, people said afterwards that it was a great sound out front, but very loud. The thing was that it kind of stoppped me from adding too many layers, and I was somewhat UN-subtle… it was difficult to hear myself properly, and it took a while before i realised that I was on the wrong Vortex patch. When I brought in the xylophone sequence on the GR30, i actually couldn’t hear it… so i backed off the loops… then the bit with the random timpani samples firing, actually went very well, I went mad with the vortex, and morphed about thru various patches…. but then the end.. I got s pretty RAWK loop going, and had no where to go but up.. so I’m afraid it ended with a bit of a Hawkwind power thrash thing… which I chopped up a bit with the ef303 at the very end, which kind of worked ok.. (but did my guitar actually stop working about 3 mins before the end.. don’t know cos I haven’t unpacked it yet.. maybe I was miming at the end there.. ha ha!!)
Anyway Thanks to Sten Ove Toft for getting me out of my studio, and the sound guy Jarle from Berlin, what a nice guy that Ive never met in Oslo before, and who has now unfortunately moved to Berlin… that I think is a hole, but I didn’t tell him that ha ha.